Can you make a piece of jewellery especially for me?
Yes of course! My customers always come to me with unusual requests. They know they have found a kindred spirit and that something different is my speciality. Whether they want me to use my synaesthesia to design a piece of jewellery based on a special piece of music or they have some jewellery they need reworking to reflect their current life stage I can help.
I can make you a fabulous and unique piece of jewellery. Here are some examples of recent commissions. Scroll down for how you can make your jewellery ideas a reality.
Already know you want to talk about your ideas?
How do I commission a bespoke piece of jewellery from you?
- Initial contact, give me a call (07941117782) email or book your free 30-minute design consultation here.
- We can talk about your ideas, what jewellery you have that you might want to remodel in person or phone or video call.
- I can include specific stones to your requirements.
- Old and little worn pieces of gold and silver jewellery can be transformed.
- I will then put together a quote for making your new bespoke jewellery.
- Commissions start from £350 for very simple ideas (commissions in the images ranged from £470 – £5,890)
- Prices include materials, design work, labour and hallmarking of precious metals.
- Shipping will be included as an extra.
- A 50% deposit is required to start work. The remainder to be paid before your jewellery is shipped.
- Once the deposit is paid, we can finalise the design of your jewellery and talk about any changes and fit at this point. I will produce a drawing of what I am going to make for you.
- We then agree the details of the jewellery you want me to make.
- The drawing stage is the time to make any changes. These are easy to make on paper as once the jewellery is made only fit can be adjusted.
- I make your new jewellery this will take a minimum of six weeks.
- Once the final 50% payment is made I ship your jewellery or if you live nearby you can collect by arrangement.
- Please see here for my terms and conditions of sale
I have worked with clients both in the UK and abroad. Distance is no object, using Facetime or Skype calls, messaging, photos, email, video or social media we can keep in contact and I can keep you updated about the progress of your piece.
Contact me and we can get ideas rolling. In the past, I have worked on both commissions for private individuals, museums and corporate bodies.
Want to talk about it in person? Perhaps you have a gem or piece of jewellery you want to show me? Make an appointment to come and see me at my studio near Witley in Surrey (UK) (COVID restrictions permitting) or schedule a video call.