Sizes are given in the product descriptions, check your measurements before buying either by measuring something you know fits or for rings ask for a free ring sizer to be posted to you.
All prices are in GBP.
Payment must be made in full for all items before they will be shipped.
- Stage payments for bespoke or shop items are by agreement only.
- Each stage will be invoiced and payment must be made within 7 days.
A 50% deposit is required for bespoke items before work can start and to secure shop items for stage payments.
Returns can be made for any reason but items;
- must be returned within 30 days; and
- must be returned unworn with no scratches or other evidence of wear; and
- must be returned using a tracked and insured postal service; and
- must be returned in their original packaging.
Will be issued on receipt of the item if clause 5 has been complied with.
- Refunds are for the price of the item only and do not include shipping.
- Cancelled stage payments will be refunded minus a £30 admin fee.
Any faults that appear in workmanship or material in the first year of purchase can be remedied with a free repair or refund. Replacement is not possible due to the unique nature of my work.
- Only high-quality materials are used in making my jewellery but no material is indestructible, metal will weaken if frequently bent and can break.
- Scratches, chips and dents will occur if you don’t take care of your jewellery.
- You accept that wear and tear on jewellery is an inevitable part of owning and wearing jewellery.
Breakages that occur by means other than a fault or after 6 months from purchase can be repaired by arrangement fees start at £20 +p&p.
I only repair jewellery I have made.
The Law of England and Wales is applicable to all purchases made from Poppy Porter and the courts of England and Wales have sole jurisdiction over any legal dispute arising from purchases made from Poppy Porter.